The CREW Network Foundation scholarship program supports future female leaders as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate. Help us plant the seeds of change in the commercial real estate industry.
With the help of our generous donors, Scholarship Endowment Founders and scholarship program partners, CBRE and PGIM Real Estate, we were able to award fifteen (15) $5,000 academic scholarships to young women in 2016. To date, CREW Network and its Foundation have awarded 91 scholarships totaling $685,000.
Download program flier » | View previous recipients »
All scholars receive:
- $5,000 USD (tuition and books)
- Paid internship opportunity (summer of 2018)
- Free CREW Network student at-large membership (18 months)
- Matched with a CREW Network member eMentor
- Free registration to a CREW Network Convention & Marketplace